Monday 20 March 2023

Five Top News Sources

As someone who is not completely consumed by different types of news outlets of sorts. Here are some of the sources I get my news from.




One of my main sources of news comes from my family. Since these are people who I talk to on a daily basis, the topic of news always appears. From there I get the news and their opinion on that news.


Another source of news is CNN. At my grandparents' house, 9 out of the 10 times the news would be on more specifically CNN. I have no idea why my grandparents were so obsessed with this news outline but I would also watch it with them without complaint. CNN gives news from all over the place from the East to the West in many other countries.


Being on social media at times, I see different types of news on Instagram. This news either comes from friends' and families' stories or the suggested area on Instagram. Sometimes, whenever anything piques my interest I click on the post in order to learn more information on the subject. Sometimes my friends and family will post news that affects them or the way their loved ones live. 




TMZ is another one of my news sources. This source of news however is deemed under the latest gossip in the entertainment industry. Though I never really pay attention to celebrity rumors and gossip, I sometimes go here in order to see what happens from another aspect of the world. I also look at this for a source of entertainment at times. In this case the entertainment industry side of the world.





One of the last major news sources I use is IGN. IGN is a news site mainly for video games. I rarely check and look at this though. I might check this once every two weeks or once at the end of the month. I mainly only ever check this site to see the most recent news in the gaming industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relationship w/ Technology

I overall believe that my relationship with technology is not the healthiest. Most of the things I do rely on some type of technology whethe...